Sunday, August 19, 2018

Snapchat!

This year is the year that I discovered social media. A few months before I even had my own phone my Mom was letting me use, supervised mind you, her Snapchat account which she never really used anyway. I only had a few people that I interacted with (it was almost exclusively with my Aunt Angela). What was most fun about the app though was playing with the photo and video filters. You have to open the app regularly because the filters change often and they add seasonal and sponsored ones too. It's fun. It still do Snapchat and I have Instagram now too.

 Me and my Mom with a sponsored filter by Rocky Horror Picture Show.

 Me and my Mom with a "face swap" filter. HAHA! So funny! 

Me and my friend, Rita, as dogs at a SLU women soccer game. 

No comments: