Sunday, September 09, 2018

Birthday Month 2017

It's December and that means it's my birthday month! Yeah! 
Happy 13th birthday to me. 
Happy 13th birthday to me!

Traditional birthday morning photos. I was pretty tired this morning and it shows. When I first started school at St. Margaret, we used to not have school on my birthday on account of it being a holy day of obligation. But, in more recent years, the parish priest felt it was better if we all stayed in school and went to mass together. 





Got these birthday gifts from my Aunt Tracy and cousins in Bloomington, Illinois. And, I'm wearing my cool Riverdale shirt, which was one of the birthday gifts from my parents.  



Same gifts, just in front of our Christmas tree.  My parents used to wait until after my birthday before we decorated for Christmas, you know, to make my birthday seem more special. But, this year, for some reason that I don't recall now, we decided to put our Christmas tree up early. I'm glad that we did. It's so pretty! And, I really enjoyed having the extra holiday joy. 


Maybe all that extra joy is why I felt so inspired to make these Christmas corn flake wreaths and holiday sweaters. 


We're back at Babcia's for Christmas Eve ....... 


and Christmas Day.


Earlier that morning though, my Dad and I were checking out the new keyboard that I got for Christmas.  



Guess I figured it out, 'cause it looks I'm rockin'!


Still playing ......

No comments: