Friday, September 07, 2018

Braces in 2017!

My then-dentist decided that the time had finally come for me to consult with an orthodontist. My Mom sorted through the various recommendations, picked one she liked, and made an appointment for me in June for a consultation. When we got there, I was excited but nervous.





After all photos were snapped and assessment was completed, my orthodontist talked to my Mom about my treatment plan and sent us on our way. We would begin treatment in August after we were back from vacation. 

 
In August, I got spacers to prepare my teeth for my bottom braces. 


In September, I got my bottom braces put on first. I wore these for a couple of months before they put my top braces on. 


In November, I went in for one of my now monthly check ups. I still have my braces but I'm nearing the end of my treatment. 

No comments: