Saturday, August 11, 2018

Christmas 2015

Although we had a nice beach vacation during the Christmas holiday last year, there is nothing like being at home with family. This year, we resumed our traditions and we were back at Babcia's on Christmas Eve and again on Christmas day. I was also able to perform with the SMOS Choir at the annual show at the Missouri Botanical Garden.  
We visit a neighborhood in St. Louis that transforms itself each Christmas into Candy Cane Lane. The lines are often long to get into see this display but, as I said before, most traditions are worth it. And, if you're up to it before or after you can stop by Ted Drewes, which is right around the corner, for a world famous frozen custard.  
 Our SMOS 4th-8th grade choir signing holiday songs for visitors at the Missouri Botanical Garden.
Dad and I on Christmas Eve at Babcia's. 

 Me, looking fierce and practicing selfies on Christmas. I'm with Babcia and my Mom in this one.
 And, finally, relaxing with my Dad after a day of family, food and presents.



No comments: