Friday, August 10, 2018

Halloween 2015

It's October and that means it's time for Halloween again! This year I dressed up twice - as a cat for a school function and, surprise, as a scary zombie pre-teen for Trick or Treating! Ava and I did the Trick or Treating thing together with Isabella and Sophia but it ended up being the last year for the group. Everyone just went different directions. It was fun while it lasted though, and over the years we had many people join and leave the group. I Caeli was there for a couple of years. Maybe Greta one year? And, Isabella and Sophia's friends from the neighborhood (we always went in their neighborhood).  For the past couple of years, I've gone with Rita and/or Rita and Celia. 

 Pumpkin patch picture time. It was super sunny and hot out this year and very difficult to get a good shot. But, it's still important to honor those traditions!  
 Ava and I dressed and ready to go Trick or Treating on Halloween night. 
My best cat face. And, impression. Meow! Look. Some of my cat make-up is wearing off. Doesn't change that I'm still adorable. 

No comments: